- 1 package (250 g) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 mL) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (5 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 13x9-inch (3 L) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cream cheese, pumpkin, icing sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; set aside icing. Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces; gently stir into pumpkin mixture. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until golden brown around edges and dough is baked through. Let stand 10 minutes. Transfer icing to resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1 corner with kitchen scissors, and drizzle on top.
- Like chocolate with your pumpkin? Top with 1/2 cup (125 mL) semisweet chocolate chips before baking.
- Bubble-up bakes are best served warm.