Pull-Apart Crescent Christmas Tree
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 45 min
It’s official: this is the appetizer we’re bringing to every party this holiday season. This cheese-stuffed tree is trimmed with melted butter and fresh parsley for a pull-apart centrepiece that will disappear before the party even starts.
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 2 containers (150 g each) garlic & herbs cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 16 triangles. Use kitchen scissors or knife to cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Using photo as a guide, place crescents next to each other in tree-shaped pattern on baking sheet, starting with trunk and working up to top.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with parsley.
- To transfer tree to platter, lift it up still attached to parchment paper, and place on platter. Run large, flat spatula underneath tree on all sides, then lift parchment paper on one side, and slide tree onto platter.