- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes with basil (from 398 mL can)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 4 oz (125 g) goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced prosciutto, torn (2 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet; starting at centre, press out dough to edge of cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until crust is set and dry.
- Spread crushed tomatoes evenly over crust. Top with garlic and pepper flakes.
- Place arugula evenly over crust. Top with goat cheese, then prosciutto, followed by mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Can’t take the heat? Skip the pepper flakes.
- We used plain goat cheese, but feel free to experiment with honey or herbed varieties.