- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle. Roll up each rectangle (starting from the short end); cut into 6 slices and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping.
- Equal amounts of mozzarella and Cheddar cheese can replace Italian blend cheese.