- 6 to 8 tablespoons (90 to 120 mL) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) garlic powder
- 2 cans (5 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Flaky Rolls
- 40 small slices pepperoni (about 3 oz/85 g)
- 8 oz (250 g) mozzarella cheese, cut into 20 pieces
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) canned pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with non-stick cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Separate 1 can of dough into 10 pieces; press or roll each into 3-inch round. Place 2 pepperoni slices in centre of each biscuit round. Top each with piece of mozzarella cheese. Bring dough up around filling; press edge to seal and shape each into ball. Roll in butter mixture; place 10 balls in pan.
- Sprinkle dough balls with Parmesan cheese. Repeat with remaining can of rolls, placing balls over balls in pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over top.
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Gently loosen bread from sides of pan. Place large heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.