- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Assorted coloured candy melts
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- 1/4 cup shredded sweetened desiccated coconut
- Decorations (such as sprinkles or pink edible balls)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the crescent rolls from the packaging and separate them at the perforated line.
- Squish the pieces into a ball and then using both hands, roll into a 6-8” long log.
- Lie one long strand in a ‘U’ shape on the work surface. Hold one end in each hand and cross over each other twice to form a twist, leaving a small loop at the bottom to form the body and to leave a hole for the tail.
- Place onto the baking tray for 12 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the candy melts into heatproof bowls. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip the twisted “bunnies” halfway into the coloured candy melts. Place onto the baking tray allowing the melts to dry completely. Repeat with remaining crescent bunnies, using a variety of colours.
- Fill the frosting into a piping bag fitted with desired nozzle and pipe tails onto the crescent bunnies. Sprinkle with coconut and decorate with pink candy balls or sprinkles.