- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup shredded sweetened desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnish
- 1 foam or paper cone
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Bows and pearlized gumballs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove cinnamon buns from packaging and discard icing.
- Divide each bun into 4 pieces and roll into a tight ball. Place balls onto prepared baking tray 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Remove and allow to cool completely. You will have 32 balls in total.
- In a heatproof bowl set tightly over a pot of simmering water, gently melt the chocolate, stirring with a silicon spatula until softened. Remove from the heat and stir the chocolate occasionally while you wait for the balls to cool.
- Once the balls have cooled, dip into the melted chocolate and then roll into the coconut. Set aside on a parchment lined tray as you prepare the remaining balls.
- When you’re ready to assemble the cone, insert a toothpick into the flat base of the ball. Stick into the cone. Working side by side in a circular motion, begin to build the balls around the cone, stacking as you go until you reach the top.
- Fill the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle. Pipe the frosting in the empty spaces between the coconut balls. Decorate as desired with pearlized gumballs and bows. Sprinkle over extra coconut if desired.