Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Bun Tower
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 60 min
The holiday season is all about making memories together. So get the whole fam in the kitchen to make this snowy cinnamon roll tree that almost looks too good to eat!
- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 2 cups white chocolate
- 1 cup shredded sweetened desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnish
- 1 foam or paper cone
- 1 tub Betty Crocker™ Whipped Vanilla Frosting
- Bows and pearlized gumballs, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove cinnamon buns from packaging and discard icing.
- Divide each bun into 4 pieces and roll into a tight ball. Place balls onto prepared baking tray 2 inches apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden. Remove and allow to cool completely. You will have 32 balls in total.
- In a heatproof bowl set tightly over a pot of simmering water, gently melt the chocolate, stirring with a silicon spatula until softened. Remove from the heat and stir the chocolate occasionally while you wait for the balls to cool.
- Once the balls have cooled, dip into the melted chocolate and then roll into the coconut. Set aside on a parchment lined tray as you prepare the remaining balls.
- When you’re ready to assemble the cone, insert a toothpick into the flat base of the ball. Stick into the cone. Working side by side in a circular motion, begin to build the balls around the cone, stacking as you go until you reach the top.
- Fill the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a nozzle. Pipe the frosting in the empty spaces between the coconut balls. Decorate as desired with pearlized gumballs and bows. Sprinkle over extra coconut if desired.