- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 24 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or 8 hot dogs, cut into thirds fully cooked cocktail wieners
- Ketchup or purchased sweet and sour sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place 1 wiener on shortest side of each triangle; roll up to opposite point. Place, point side down, on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve with ketchup.