- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) canned pie filling or lemon curd
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar, if desired
- 3 to 4 tsp (15 to 20 mL) milk, if desired
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. Cut each crust into 9 squares (some of the squares will have a rounded edge). Place 1 teaspoon filling on each square.
- Bring all sides together in centre; press to seal. With fingers, pinch dough firmly about 1/4 inch below edges, making a pouch with points extending over top. Place in greased mini muffin cup OR place mini paper baking cups in each of 18 mini muffin cups, and place popper inside baking cup. Repeat to make 18 poppers.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Mix icing sugar and milk until smooth, adding milk until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over poppers; let stand until set, about 30 minutes.
- Don't Have a Mini Muffin Pan?: You can place the poppers on a baking sheet and bake at the same temperature and time as the recipe calls for. Make sure you pinch them well and leave about 2 inches (5 cm) between each.