- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease cookie sheet. Unroll dough and place on cookie sheet; starting at centre, press out dough to edge of cookie sheet. Bake 6 to 8 minutes until crust is set and dry.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, the pepper and salt.
- Top crust with chicken mixture, followed by tomatoes and garlic. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, followed by pine nuts. Bake 7 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and the lemon juice. Drizzle over cooked pizza. Top with basil.
- We tested this recipe with rotisserie chicken, but any leftover chicken will work just fine.
- Lemon juice is used as a “seasoning” garnish at the end of this recipe for a bright, acidic twist. If possible, opt for fresh lemon juice.