Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 25 min
Hot, fresh-from-the-oven pizza in 25 minutes? It doesn't get any easier--or more delicious--than this!
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven 425ºF. Spray baking sheet or 12-inch round pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll dough and place on baking sheet or pizza pan; starting at centre, press out dough to edge of baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 4 servings.
- Pile on your favourite toppings, such as cooked Italian sausage, chopped onions and bell pepper, to make a great pizza even better.