Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
All you need for these four-ingredient crescent roll pizza roll-ups is 30 minutes and a hankering for something cheesy, buttery, flaky and fun to make. Get the kids in this kitchen for this one—they’ll love making this with you as an easy meal or afternoon snack!
- 1 can (235 g) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescents (8 count)
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup tomato pasta or pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into 8 triangles; pat out each triangle slightly.
- Place 3 slices pepperoni, slightly overlapping, on centre of each triangle. Top each with about 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm crescents with warm pasta sauce for dipping.
- The recipe calls for sliced pepperoni but chopped works just as well.
- Shape these crescents up to 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate; bake them just before they'll be served.
- For an appealing lunch, serve a couple of these tasty rolls with a big green salad.
- Swap the shredded mozzarella cheese for mozzarella cheese sticks, cut in half.