- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 24 York™ minis dark chocolate peppermint patties (from 8-oz package)
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe™ chocolate frosting
- 1/3 cup hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 14 candies)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add cocoa, flour and whipping cream; stir with spoon or mix with hands until well blended.
- Shape 1 tablespoonful dough around each peppermint patty, making sure patty is completely covered. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Spread each cookie with heaping 1 teaspoonful frosting; sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
- Any holiday décor sprinkles can be substituted for the crushed peppermint candies.
- Substitute crushed candy canes for the peppermint candies in this recipe, if desired.