Peppermint Crunch Cookies
Prep Time: 1 hr 10 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
Sweet, minty and pretty all at once, these easy holiday cookies will make a festive addition to your holiday cookie plate.
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) white vanilla baking chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 round hard peppermint candies, crushed (about 1/4 cup/50 mL)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave vanilla chips and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through microwaving, until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chips mixture, allowing excess to drip off; place on waxed or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 teaspoon crushed candy. Let stand until set.