Peanut Butter Puddles
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Three ingredients and 20 minutes make these creamy, dreamy choco-peanut butter rolls quick, easy and sweet as can be.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Place rolls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet, cinnamon topping up. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are baking, place icing in small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 5 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Stir in peanut butter; mixture will stiffen. Shape mixture into 8 (1-inch) balls.
- Remove rolls from oven; immediately press and flatten 1 peanut butter ball into center of each roll. Drizzle with chocolate chips.
- After drizzling with chocolate, sprinkle tops of rolls with finely chopped roasted peanuts if desired.