Peach Slab Pie
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 2 hr 0 min
Serving a crowd? Treat your group of guests with this peach slab pie made using Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts and Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough. A mouth-watering dessert that's great served with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream!
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 9 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained
- 1/2 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. On lightly floured surface, unroll and stack crusts one on top of the other. Roll to 17x12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold extra crust even with edges of pan. Crimp edges.
- In large bowl, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Stir in peaches to coat. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan. Break cookie dough half into coarse crumbs; sprinkle evenly over filling. (Wrap and refrigerate other half of cookie dough for another use.)
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbling. Cool on rack 45 minutes. Cut and serve.
- Make half a batch of sugar cookies with the remaining sugar cookie dough!
- Do you have a bunch of fresh peaches to use? Feel free to substitute the frozen with fresh in this recipe. Just make sure to drain them first, especially if they're extra juicy!