- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 16 frozen peach slices, thawed (from 10-oz bag)
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon, 1/3 cup of the granulated sugar and the brown sugar until well mixed. Cut 4 tablespoons of the butter into small pieces, and add to bowl; cut into mixture, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Press about 1/2 teaspoon sugar mixture onto each peach slice.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place 2 peaches on widest end of each triangle, and roll to opposite point; arrange in baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture in dish around crescents.
- In small microwavable bowl, heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Brush tops of crescents with melted butter. In small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and remaining 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Sprinkle on top of crescents.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown and baked through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
- Feel free to substitute fresh peeled and sliced peaches, especially during peach season!
- This dessert is best served warm, right from the oven.