- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup cream cheese spread (from 227 g container)
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- In 1-quart saucepan, stir together preserves, onion, water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture begins to simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over each rectangle, to within 1/2 inch of edge of 1 short end of rectangle. Stir vinegar into cooled chutney. Spread 1/4 of chutney (about 1 tablespoon) over cream cheese on each rectangle. Starting at short end covered with cream cheese, gently roll up each rectangle. Pinch seam to seal. Place rolls on cutting board or large plate; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 20 minutes for easier slicing.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices, using serrated knife. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets. Serve warm.