- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (16 squares)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Press cookie dough evenly in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups of the pecans over dough; lightly press into dough. Set aside.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar, caramel topping and graham cracker crumbs. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over crust in pan; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 1/2 cups pecans.
- Bake 25 to 32 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and pecans are lightly toasted. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes; loosen sides from pan, but do not cut. Cool completely, about 3 hours longer. (For firmer bars, let stand an additional 2 hours.) For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies are only available during the holidays (mid November to January).