- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) mixed nuts with peanuts
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) dark chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) marshmallow creme
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) half-and-half
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Place 1 cookie dough round in each cup. Using floured fingers, press dough to flatten slightly. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans 15 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove Brazil nuts from mixed nuts; coarsely chop Brazil nuts. In 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, half-and-half and red pepper over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in Brazil nuts and remaining mixed nuts.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon nut mixture onto each cookie. Let stand about 15 minutes or until chocolate is set. To serve, remove bites from paper baking cups. If desired, place each bite into a new paper baking cup.