- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (10 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Country Biscuits
- Grease or spray 12 regular-size muffin cups. Mix butter and brown sugar; spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into 20 biscuits; cut each in 6 pieces. Shake pieces in bag to coat. Place 10 pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute; turn upside down. Serve warm.