Crust and Filling
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) brewed coffee
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut cookie dough into slices. Press slices of dough in bottom of ungreased 9 or 10-inch (23 or 25 cm) springform pan or pie plate. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove partially baked crust from oven. Cool 10 minutes.
- While crust is cooling, beat cream cheese in medium bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg; beat until smooth. Add coconut, 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar, coffee and vanilla; blend well. Stir in 1/3 cup (75 mL) chocolate chips. Spoon and carefully spread mixture over crust. Sprinkle with all topping ingredients.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 30 to 45 minutes or until filling is set and edges are golden brown. For springform pan: Cool 10 minutes and run knife around sides of pan to loosen; carefully remove sides of pan. Cool 1 hour. Can serve warm or refrigerate 1 to 2 hours until chilled. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- If desired, serve this decadent dessert with French vanilla ice cream, or frozen yogurt and chocolate-covered coffee beans.