Mini S'mores Hand Pies
Prep Time: 35 min
Total Time: 45 min
These mini hand pies take everything we love about s'mores - crunchy graham crackers, melty chocolate, ooey-gooey marshmallows - and put it into a handheld pie pocket that delivers a perfect taste of summer.
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) graham cracker crumbs (8 graham cracker squares, finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) marshmallow creme
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll pie crusts. With 3-inch round cutter, cut 10 rounds from each crust. In small shallow bowl, mix cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar. Brush both sides of pie crust rounds with butter; dip into crumb mixture to coat.
- Place 10 coated pie crust rounds on cookie sheet. Stir together filling ingredients. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon filling in centre of each of the 10 rounds. Place remaining pie crust rounds on top of the filling on each. Pinch edges to seal.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store covered in refrigerator.