Mini Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
These delicious bite-sized treats combine brownies and chocolate chip cookies with a surprise treat in the middle!. Recipe by Coconut and Lime.
- 1 large bag Reese's® Mini's Peanut Butter Cups (need 48)
- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker™ chocolate chunk brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the cups of a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners.
- Make brownie batter according to package directions.
- Press 1 teaspoon of premade cookie dough in the bottom of each mini muffin pan, about 1/2 full.
- Press a peanut butter cup in the middle and pour approximately 1 tablespoon of brownie batter on the top until about 3/4 the way full.
- Bake for 18-19 minutes. Carefully pop out brownie bites when cooled and serve.