Mini Fig Pizza Bites
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 40 min
Figs on white cheddar-covered pizza bites make party-perfect holiday appetizers!. Recipe by Bev Cooks.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 18 dried Black Mission figs, tough ends trimmed and sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll pizza crust onto a floured work surface and roll it out a little thinner with a rolling pin. Using a cookie cutter, cut 12 circles out of the pizza dough. You may save the remaining dough for another use, or roll it out again to get another 4 to 6 circles.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top of each pizza round, and place 3 fig halves on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese has melted and the dough is cooked through and browned on the edges.
- Garnish with fresh sage and serve immediately.