- 2 cans (8 count each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 48 cocktail-sized smoked link sausages or hot dogs
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of bakin sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.