- 2 cans (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 6 slices (3/4 oz each) Cheddar cheese, each cut in 8 pieces
- 48 cocktail-size smoked link sausages (from two 225 g packages)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Heat oven to 325°F. Generously spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles. Place 1 piece of cheese and 1 sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point.
- Randomly place crescents in pan at different angles. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until crescents in center of pan are cooked through (at least 195°F).
- Cool 5 minutes. Use metal spatula to loosen edges, and place heatproof plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Tap bottom of pan, and remove. Using serving plate, turn over again. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Drizzle with ketchup and mustard.
- For a spicy version, use pepper Jack cheese instead of Cheddar.
- Allowing the ring to cool out of the pan makes the mini crescent dogs easier to pull apart.