- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 24 cocktail-size smoked link sausages or hot dogs (from 14-oz package)
- 1 can (14 oz/398mL) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 packages (250 g each) Kraft™ Velveeta™ original cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (127 mL) Old El Paso™ chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 28 g package)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place point side-down around edge of ungreased 12-inch ovenproof skillet.
- Scatter drained diced tomatoes in center of skillet. Top evenly with half of cubed cheese. Top with chopped green chiles and taco seasoning mix. Top evenly with remaining cubed cheese. Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until crescents are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Stir cheese mixture until smooth and combined. Sprinkle dip with green onions just before serving.
- A cast-iron skillet works great for this recipe, though any 12-inch ovenproof skillet will do.
- Serve any leftover cheese dip with tortilla chips.