- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 6 tablespoons plain cream cheese spread (from 227 g container)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons water
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line large baking sheet with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. On lightly floured surface, roll one pie crust into 13-inch circle; spread with 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese spread. Sprinkle with half of the cinnamon-sugar to within 1/4 inch from edge.
- Roll up tightly. With serrated knife, trim about 1/2 inch from each end; discard. Cut roll into about 24 (1/2-inch) slices. (For easier cutting, use a wet knife, cleaning it after each cut.) Place on baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Repeat with remaining crust, cream cheese spread and cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Mix icing sugar and water until smooth and drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cookies. Let stand about 15 minutes or until icing is dry.
- The cream cheese spread is slick to spread if you microwave it in a small microwavable bowl 10 to 15 seconds before spreading.
- Looking for some extra oohs and ahhs? Sprinkle the cream cheese with 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans before sprinkling with the cinnamon-sugar.