- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 tsp (20 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) apple juice or milk
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Spread 1 tablespoon butter evenly over each dough rectangle. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over rectangles. Sprinkle with raisins.
- Starting with short side of each rectangle, roll up dough; pinch edges to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in ungreased 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Bake 17 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix icing sugar and apple juice until smooth. Drizzle icing over rolls. Serve warm.