- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 apples, cored, finely chopped (about 1/4-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Using large round cookie cutter, cut out rounds. Gather up any scraps; reroll with rolling pin and cut out more rounds to make a total of 10. Press each crust round into ungreased regular-size muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, stir together apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and vanilla. Divide mixture evenly among crust-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and mixture is bubbly. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes. With knife, loosen edges; remove mini pies from muffin cups.
- Have extra pie crust? There will probably be a little leftover. Roll it out and use mini pie cutters to cut pieces. Then place them on top of the mini pies before baking.
- Pears can be used in place of apples.