- 1 can (4 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Crescents
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ refried beans, mixed until smooth
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ mild taco sauce
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green onions, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican 3 cheese blend
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread the refried beans evenly over both rectangles. Add one tablespoon of taco sauce to each rectangle and spread. Sprinkle red bell pepper, green onions and cheese to completely cover.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on a non-stick ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.