- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 miniature creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 24 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe vanilla frosting
- 12 large marshmallows
- 48 miniature chocolate chips (for eyes)
- 2 Dots™ orange gumdrop candies, cut into small carrot-shaped triangles (for noses)
- 1 pouch black cookie icing
- 24 (7 1/2-inch) pieces red string licorice, clipped on ends for fringes of each scarf
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in 1/4 cup all-purpose flour until well blended. Shape dough into 24 (1½-inch) balls. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from baking sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make hats, remove creme from sandwich cookies, and attach miniature peanut butter cup to one half of sandwich cookie, using small amount of vanilla frosting. Continue for remaining hats.
- Cut marshmallows in half, and place one half on top of each cookie, cut side down. In small microwavable bowl, microwave remaining frosting uncovered on Medium (50%) 20 to 40 seconds, stirring halfway through, until slightly warm. Spoon frosting on top of marshmallow and cookie to look like melting snow; attach hat to top of each cookie. Attach miniature chocolate chips and orange gumdrop candy for eyes and nose. Allow to set 20 minutes.
- Use black cookie icing to pipe arms on each snowman cookie. Wrap one piece of licorice around neck for scarf. Allow to set completely before serving, about 30 minutes.
- Store cookies in covered container.
- Place waxed paper or parchment paper under the cooling racks to catch drips and ease cleanup. It’s helpful to work in small batches, so the frosting doesn’t set up before the hats, eyes and nose are attached.