Mediterranean Three-Tomato Tart
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 50 min
A savoury main-dish meal that is easy enough for every day, but lovely enough for entertaining.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil (from 218 mL jar), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 12 slices (about 113 g) salami
- 6 medium regular tomatoes or plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on baking sheet; press dough into 14x10-inch rectangle and flute edges.
- Brush 1 tablespoon of the oil over dough. Press sun-dried tomatoes into dough. Sprinkle with thyme. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until dough is light golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
- On partially baked crust, layer ingredients in following order: salami (gently press into dough), sliced tomatoes, salt, oregano, Asiago cheese, grape tomatoes, olives, feta cheese and pepper. In small bowl, mix remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice; spoon over tart.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes longer or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with basil. Cut into squares.