- 1/2 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1/2 cup crumbled tomato-basil feta cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate or quiche pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- Sprinkle feta cheese evenly in crust. Sprinkle onion and ham over cheese; top with spinach and bell pepper.
- In small bowl with whisk or in blender, beat eggs, half-and-half, garlic and pepper. Pour over ingredients in pie plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set and knife inserted in centre comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.