- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/2 lb (250 g) prosciutto or cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) chopped fresh basil
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll each to form 8x5-inch rectangle.
- Arrange 1/4 of prosciutto slices evenly over each rectangle. In small bowl, mix cheese, pepper and oil. Sprinkle mixture evenly over prosciutto on each rectangle. Sprinkle with basil.
- Starting at short side of each rectangle, roll up; seal long edges. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 5 slices. Place, cut side up, on baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets. Serve warm.