- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 20 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- Ketchup or mustard, if desired
- Marinara sauce, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough. Press perforations to seal; cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- Separate "bandages" near 1 end to show meatball "face." On ungreased large baking sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. With ketchup and mustard, draw "eyes" on mummy bites. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Serve bites with toothpicks, making them easy to grab and eat, especially for tiny hands.