- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 24 frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- Ketchup or mustard, if desired
- Marinara sauce, as desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough; press perforations to seal; cut into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Holding 3 meatballs close together, wrap 5 pieces of dough around them to look like "bandages," stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- About 1/2 inch from 1 end of each meatball mummy, separate "bandages" so meatball shows through for "face." On ungreased large baking sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. With ketchup and mustard, draw features on "face." Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Let the kids help decorate their mummy faces! Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping.