- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 box (170 g) real aged Cheddar macaroni and cheese, prepared as directed on package
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2/3 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Pre-bake pizza crust according to package instructions at 400°F.
- Remove pizza crust and spread the macaroni and cheese evenly over the top of the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border for the outside crust. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and Mozzarella, and any other toppings you may desire.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Remove and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve immediately.