Loaded Mashed Potato Bombs
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Refrigerated mashed potatoes loaded with savoury ingredients make the perfect filling for these delicious crescent appetizers.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1 cup (250 mL) mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chive & onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) pepper
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) crumbled cooked bacon
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x8-inch rectangle. Firmly press perforations to seal. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares. Press 1 square in bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, mix mashed potatoes, cream cheese spread and pepper with spoon or electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in ham, 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the Cheddar cheese and bacon until combined. Spoon potato mixture into cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Using metal spatula or small knife, run around edges of cups to loosen, and remove from pan to serving platter. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons green onions. Serve warm.