- 1 egg
- Splash water
- 1 package Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1 jar (250 mL) lemon curd
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- To make egg wash, in small bowl, beat egg with splash water until well blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on 1 of the crusts, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Place second crust on top.
- With 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out cookies by gently pressing down through both crust layers.
- With handle of knife, press edges to seal; cut “x” in centre of each cookie pie. Brush each cookie with egg wash; sprinkle with sugar. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes, before serving.
- You can use the lid of any old jar as a cookie cutter.