Leftover Turkey Dinner Braid
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Creative Turkey Leftovers
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents or 1 can (4 count) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Crescents
- 1/2 8 oz (250 mL) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup leftover gravy
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the dough on a parchment-lined baking sheet and press together the tear-apart seams. Leaving 2-3 inches lengthwise down the middle, cut down each side, making inch-long strips. (If you like, divide the dough in half to make two braids.)
- Drop the cream cheese in small spoonfuls down the middle. In a small bowl, stir together the turkey and gravy, and season it with salt and pepper if it needs it. Spread down the middle strip along with the stuffing, and top with cranberries.
- Starting at the top, fold over the side strips, alternating them to cover the filling. (Leave gaps to allow steam to escape.) Bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and golden.
- Blogger Julie Van Rosendaal Best of Bridge Leftover Turkey Dinner Braid