- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) kale or spinach dip
- 6 – 8 deli slices roasted chicken, turkey or ham
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced red pepper
- 4 slices processed cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Carefully unroll crescents; do not separate into triangles. Press all seams and perforations together to make one large dough rectangle.
- Spread kale dip to within 1/2-inch of edge of dough. Place deli slices over dip, overlapping edges to fit. Fold in any overhang. Sprinkle with diced peppers. Place cheese slices on top to cover the deli slices.
- Roll tightly from short end; pinch to close. Cut log in half (2 pieces). Cut each half in two (4 pieces). Cut each in half again for a total of 8 pinwheels.
- Place each pinwheel on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Can be eaten warm or at room temperature.