- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Chocolatey Chip Cookie dough
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red and green candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) hot fudge topping, heated, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Press out dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallow and candies evenly over crust and bake 2 to 3 minutes longer until marshmallows are puffed.
- Drizzle hot fudge topping over Cookie Pizza. Let cool and cut into wedges to serve.
- Use candy-coated chocolate candies in all colors for a festive New Year's party cookie! For taste variations, add 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips after drizzling with hot fudge.