- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- 6-8 oz/175-250 g cream cheese, softened
- 4 jalapeños, seeded and diced finely
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with cooking spray.
- Open can of crescent rolls and separate each roll along the perforation. Cut each triangle in half.
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese on each roll and top with a teaspoon of diced jalapeno and a teaspoon of crumbled bacon.
- Gather the edges of the dough up and pinch them together making sure all the filling is sealed inside. Place the ball of dough seam side down and bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Need appetizer ideas for when you're watching the game? Try these spicy little bites to kick the game into overtime!