- 125 g (half 250 g package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped sliced jalapeño chilies
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix all ingredients except dough until well blended; set aside. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Place 1 rectangle on long cutting board; press perforations to seal.
- Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with one long side, roll up rectangle; press seam to seal. Cut roll into 16 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough rectangle.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheet. Serve warm.