Homemade Pizza (The Easy Way)
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Don't order spendy delivery -- just have some refrigerated pizza dough and topping ingredients on hand. In minutes, you'll have pizza the way you like it right from your own oven!. Recipe by TBSP Susan.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar or pizza blend)
- (Favourite toppings like sausage, pepperoni, chicken, veggies, etc.)
- Preheat oven and prepare pizza crust according to package directions, placing the dough onto a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Slice or dice meats, veggies and other topping ingredients in similar-sized pieces.
- Using a large spoon, ladle pizza sauce over dough. Use the back of the spoon to spread it to a uniform thickness, making sure to spread it almost to the crust edges.
- Layer a generous portion of shredded cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings, one at a time, in layers.
- Bake according to package directions (usually 12-18 minutes), until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.