- 1 roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (50 tp 125 mL) all-purpose flour
- Betty Crocker™ Creamy Deluxe™ Frosting (any white variety)
- Coarse white sparkling sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, break up cookie dough and stir or knead in 1/4 cup of the flour until well blended. Sprinkle generous amount of flour onto work surface; coat all sides of dough with flour.
- With a rolling pin, roll out dough 1/4-inch think, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. With floured 2-inch star-shaped cookie cuuter, cut out stars. Gently brush excess flour from stars; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown; cool. Decorate with frosting and coloured sugar.
- Any decorator sprinkles or colored sugars may be used instead of the coarse white sparkling sugar. Frosting may be tinted in any color using food coloring.
- Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Sugar Cookies are available in stores early November to mid January.