- 1 cup (250 mL) sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted pine nuts
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Original Crescents
- Heat oven to 375ºF. In medium bowl, stir together sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and pine nuts.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place about 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato mixture down the length of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes until golden brown.