Holiday Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Rudolph is flying in for Christmas Day brunch! These kid-friendly cinnamon roll waffles are easy to make and fun to personalize. Bonus! It only takes 3 ingredients to make.
- 1 can (8 count) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls With Icing
- 2 large fresh strawberries
- 4 fresh blueberries
- Spray round 4-inch waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker. Remove cinnamon rolls from can, and separate into 8 rolls; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in centre of waffle maker; close lid of waffle maker. Bake about 1 minute or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Using 3-inch tree-shaped cookie cutter, cut out tree from centre of each of 4 waffles, reserving outer edges from 2 waffles for reindeer antlers. Using 1 1/2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out 4 stars from 1 waffle; using 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 2 circles from 1 waffle.
- Using photo as a guide, assemble 2 complete reindeer using 2 unused whole waffles for the face, reserved waffle edges for antlers, 2 stars beneath antlers and 1 round nose for each reindeer, decorating reindeer and trees with reserved frosting, strawberries and blueberries as desired.
- Be sure to spray waffle iron before making each waffle. The sugar from the cinnamon roll can make the waffles stick.
- For smaller waffle makers, slightly roll out each cinnamon roll into a circle before placing in waffle maker.
- Be creative with your fruit garnishes; sprinkles also work for decorations. Place icing into a piping bag or resealable bag for decorating, too.
- Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.